WCC 2018 RegistrationWCC 2018 registration must be done via the registration system available:
- Who is eligible to register as an IFIP Member -> see the list of countries and organizations.
- Before starting a registration procedure it is recommended to read the information available on this page (fees, types of participants, cancelation policy, a rule book of WCC 2018).
- Short registration manual is available here (in case of doubts how to precede).
- Any problems or special cases not handled by the registration system should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Authors having n papers at WCC must do n independent registrations.
- Regulations for WCC 2018 participants: PDF
|Type of participant||Early bird/normal||Daily pass [EUR]||Full pass [EUR]|
|IFIP Member||Early bird||150||550|
|Non-IFIP Member||Early bird||165||595|
Early bird registration: until 31 Jul, 2018
Normal registration: from 1 Aug, 2018
On-site 1 day pass costs 225 EUR for all types of participants (not applicable for authors/presenters).
On-site full pass costs 1000 EUR for all types of participants (not applicable for authors/presenters).
Type of participant
|a)||IFIP Member: a member of IFIP member societies, a member of IFIP groups (GA, TA, TCs, WGs, DCs, IP3, InterYIT), a Honorary Member.|
|b)||Non-IFIP Member: everyone not qualifying for (a), (c), or (d).|
Student: a full time bachelor, master, or PhD student (a postgraduate or part-time student does NOT qualify).
Author/Presenter: all authors of accepted papers included in proceedings are eligible for the IFIP Member rate. At least one author of an accepted paper MUST register before the deadline of the early bird rate.
|e)||Daily pass includes access to all sessions on that day, coffee breaks, and lunch. Social events and conference proceedings are excluded.|
|f)||Full pass includes access to all sessions, coffee breaks, lunches, social events, one volume of proceedings.|
- Replacing an already registered participant with another participant is ALWAYS possible, provided that the name of a new participant is known to the organizers not later than by Sep 14th, 2018.
- Canceling a registration until Jun 30th, 2018 - 65% of the registration fee is returned (due to paid VAT, bank transfer fees, operational charges).
- Canceling a registration until Jul 31st, 2018 - 45% of the registration fee is returned.
- Canceling a registration until Aug 31st, 2018 - 20% of the registration fee is returned.
- Canceling a registration after Aug 31st, 2018 - no registration fee is returned.